Re: [MV] Deuce Transfer Case Overdrive?

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 09:05:01 PST

Seems like the one thing most overlook in the overdrive idea is the lack of
horsepower to pull those high gears.
I notice with my M35A2 that there is just enough power to pull slight
inclines at speed in high gear. I can't think it would have the power to
pull higher gears. And, maybe it's just where I live, but I don't spend much
time on level ground.......
Just some thoughts.
Henry