Deuce Filters

From: Gandjpappy@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 09:21:19 PST

I hope that I am not going over ground which may have already been covered but I am getting mixed responses to my question.

I have had 4 responses that say the best place to buy fuel filters is Memphis Equipment and yet I have had 2 responses that said they had gotten civilian "equivalent" filters from Memphis that did not fit!

Can one of the long term owners out there help me out. Do the Napa Gold 3511 and 3512 really fit correctly? If so, I can purchase these locally. My engine is relatively low time and I want to treat it right.

Thanks
Greg