Re: [MV] 1" or 3/4" impact Wrench?

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 15:07:04 PDT

if you buy a 3/4 id buy a ingrosolrand they are as tough as most 1 inch
models all 1 inch are pretty good ingrasolrand is the toughest ive seen i
have a 1 inch CP impact haven't used it but i know it takes everything off.
you will need a 1/2 inch inside diameter 3/4 outside i believe, hose a high
volume of air and lots of pressure not sure what they call for exactly. hold
on tight hit the button and wow they sound mean and hammer hard. sorry about
the spelling hope this helps