Re: [MV] Deuce rear suspension: no shocks: why?

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 12:59:33 PDT

Ram don't need no steenking shocks... I go slow and use first gear and
manual tire wrenches and gravity bleeding of my brakes and no air (sic) ride
seat and no power steering or free-wheeling hubs and still have fun....Heck
Drove 4 of them today including the best one.... the M211....13000 miles on
the clock... Happy tax day to all next week. RAM