Re: [MV] M1008 in Maine

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 11:14:35 PDT

Hi Bruce,
   I wish I new who the guy is here in Calif. that is buying all the
M1008
pickups from GL. He has bought the last dozen or so that have come up
out here and at top dollar too. I won't bid that high. I just want one
good one at a decent price. On another note, it seems I missed Big-Bear
this year do to a brain fart. I thought it was the next weekend. Duh. I
keep doing these thing since I had my stroke last year. All is OK now
except for my rememberer. My forgetter has gotten worse and my
rememberer is declining!
 Armyradio Listers,
     Can anyone tell me about Motorola HT-440 handheld radios, fill me
in please. Are they repeater useable, range, frequency, what charger do
they take etc? I have acquired some at a resonable price and want to use
them.
Regards,---terry