Re: [MV] M211 Brake help

From: bobbyjoe@chartertn.net
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 16:36:21 PDT

you access the master cylinder through the hole in the floorboard. It may
have rubber plug in the hole, just pry it out with a large flat blade screw
driver. don't lose it. it keep a lot of heat out of the cab. Use a socket
and un screw the top on the master cylinder and fill it will fluid.. The
park brake on the dash is for temporary use only, not for parking. just to
hold it for a few minutes. the one in the floor with the grip lever is for
parking.

Bobby Joe Pendleton
53 M211