RE: [MV] Military Only Zone-Response

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 13:32:07 PDT

Tim, I'm sure that the reenactment group would work with interested parties
with loaner gear to get them out, or at least try to accommodate those that
what to try. I know that there are stitchers in all the hobbies but the
main thing is to have fun. I laughed at our MV meeting last night about a
convoy trip last month. Usually there is a bone of contention about speed
as far as the newer vs older and the mentioned that one guy's WWII Command
car really flew. He got a head start and was hard to catch. Best we work
together. Thanks Howard at TSG-I.O.N. 82nd AB> [Original Message]