Re: [MV] Iraqi Playing Cards

From: Ken MacLean (kenmaclean1@rogers.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 13:47:50 PDT

The real thing...or a cheap knockoff?. Seems a bit early for them to be
available from military personnel returning from theatre, and I'm sure U.S.
Gov't hasn't surplused them yet or sold them to anyone. Check this one out
carefully; a cheap repro could be made by anyone with basic computer skills,
a photoshop type program and a color printer.

Ken