Re: [MV] A low tech M1009 problem.

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 07:51:03 PDT

What studs? The bracket for mine is using bolts, put in holes from between
the outer metal and inner metal. If you go under your truck you will see
the space. Same for the antenna brush guard.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer