Re: [MV] 10 Ton Cargo

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 07:50:35 PDT

Hi Marc
I can help you with a few answers. The unit is owned by Bruce Kubu who is
on the MV list and is a great guy. The truck was for sale. It was priced
fairly too. It has a giant 6 cylinder gas in line if it is not the diesel
version. The engine is I believe from memory made by LeRoi and is
impressive. It does have air brakes and a twin stick manual trans setup.
It uses 1400 X 24 tires which look like something seen on a small front end
loader. It can be overwidth with the dual wheels and is a blast to ride in.
In short; very impressive. If you want more info get together with Bruce
on it through the list.

Glenn
MVPA
MTA NJ