Re: [MV] What kind of paint to use?

From: J.Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 06:04:12 PDT

Come on now,
                    This fellow Ronzo must be a man who is
ahead of his time, painting vehicles using the new " Residential
Camo " pattern. Next you'll be saying that he uses gasoline as
a paint thinner / reducing agent.
Ya see, if you paint a duce to look like a garden shed, put a
few flower planters around it = No EPA problems.
What truck in the back yard ? I aint got no truck in the yard.
Cheers,

Jim Wiehe VA3JHW
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca