Re: [MV] wierd trailer problem

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 08:40:47 PDT

Speaking of trailer lighting problems, I've been threatening to put together
a 24 volt test light to trace problems just like Bruce's. Yesterday I got
the Mac Tools test light out of my tool box and decided it was time to
replace the bad bulb. After removing the bulb I realized that it looked just
like the dash light bulbs on my deuce. I got one out of the drawer and it was
an exact replacement. I now have a 24 volt test light that also works on 12
volt as long as the sun isn't too bright. I'll report the model number of
the test light tomorrow.
Kenny