Re: [MV] Best Source of GI MREs (Cheaper that Dirt)...

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 19:03:45 PDT

I bought a case from CTD. They do not taste very good. They are packaged
like the Dinty Moore American Classics that you can buy at the grocery
store. Dinty Moore tastes 10 times better and are a lot cheaper.

The best ones that I have purchased are M-Packed by SOPAKCO Packaging.
Try US Calv. or Brigade Quartermaster. About $70 are worth it because of
the flavor and they furnish more variety with each meal.

Royce