Re: [MV] Military vehicle collector ready to take on town

From: JJ&A (W7LS@blarg.net)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 23:06:09 PDT

First of all, a collector vehicle is not a commercial vehicle. The term 'commercial vehicle' is a specific term of art. Does he use it to buy and sell in his normal course of income? If not, they'll have to come up with some other nitpicking reason to go
after him, which is generally not a problem for a city. Jim