Re: [MV] MILDOCS.COM -- Deep Keyword Search Site for Electronic TMs...

From: Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 21:25:32 PDT

6220004773738
<http://usainfo.com/hooks/Niinall.asp?P=5510&Userid=llg&Niin=6220004773738&LLK=99>

searching for tm 9-6140-200-14 yields 108 hits with the correct one
being first.

A search for tm 9-247 , which is the one I was searching for before I
wrote the last post, gives 34 hits but none of them are correct.

If the search will always list the TM you search for first then there is
no need to go through all of the pages looking for it.

Mike