Re: [MV] M37 pintle hook

From: Joe Scheaffer (jsinvent@charter.net)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 06:54:07 PDT

Hello,
On 1/4 ton vehicles the hitch in the vehicle is fixed and the one on the trailer
turns.
On 2 1/2 ton vehicles the one on the vehicle turns and the one on the trailer is
fixed.
M101 and M116 trailers are made like M105's (fixed), so the one on the vehicle
has to turn. I believe that M37's have a jeep type hitch that is bolted to a
piece that swivels. M37B1's are made in one piece like a M35.
Hope this helps,
Joe