Re: [MV] Churchville...aka "mudville"

From: davidh (jeepers@online.no)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 09:35:36 PDT

MVTrucker@aol.com wrote:

> Yep, she be muddy, but the deuce bargains were everywhere!

The photos of the wet ground reminded me of the MVT site outside Arromanches
in 94. Renamed 'Mudstock'. Let's just hope this isn't an omen for
next year. We want 3 weeks of blue skies and sunshine in 04 to compensate for
10 years ago. By the way, Mudville is the nickname of the High School
Football Team at Miami, OK. My father was a RAF pilot and trained there in
44. Maybe some fellow lister from N E OK can confirm this.

Regards
David Hammond
Oslo Norway