Re: [MV] Wall Street Journal report

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 23:08:51 PDT

Hi David,

>You know what they say, don't believe all that you read.

I have been interviewed too many times and had the same thing happen.
 The worst is when they conduct a 20 minute interview and use 4 sentences
of material directly related to what you say. Almost always the quotes
are some sort of mishmash of all 20 minutes and not anything you actually
said. Now, if an interviewer told me "answer my questions in 4 sentences
or less" I would come up with something that they couldn't screw up
(knock on wood). But of course, it doesn't work that way :-/

Steve