Re: [MV] M35 starts and dies

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 16:15:59 PDT

Hi Jack,
Check the fuse/pump on the fuel tank. The fuse is under the square cover on
top of the tank. Mine went bad and did the same thing. It might be just
corroded or a bad fuse, but if it is blown, try to find out why, like a
plugged intake screen, etc. Also, make sure if it is running that it is
picking up fuel.
Good luck,
Henry