Re: [MV] M35 air buzzer question

From: Mark Ehle (markehle@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 06:55:11 PDT

>From: M35A2USA@aol.com
>
>wrong....

Wrong what? The truck needs the intank pump on to run, or not? More words,
please.

Seems to me that mine will run just fine at idle at least, but I have never
taken it out on the road without the switch on. Fact is, I had to run it for
an extended time without a battery once. We were loading it up, and I did
not have a battery for my lift truck where we were, so I chopped the power
in the m35, took one battery out, put it in the lift truck, and away we
went. I had to move both while they were running. Worked Ok, but I never
went above idle with the truck.

Later -

Mark Ehle
1970 AMG M35A2