Re: [MV] Dismounting WW2 20" tires

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 14:13:52 PDT

Did you get the tire moved away from the ring. (Pound down the bead?)
If so, did you tap on the ring to break it free. (They sometimes corrode
into the slot)
If you did all of that, you should be able to pry the ring out and pop it
off the wheel.

P.S. - Brute force may be required - it depends on what you consider
brute.!

Dave

--
Dave