Re: [MV] Gillespie vs Aervoe, some results

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 19:24:09 PDT

Greetings, Jim:

You seem to have succeeded in comparing the two products fairly, as in
"apples to apples". It was good of you to take the time to do the test, and
to share the results with us. However, I would give the Aervoe company a
call, or an email, with several questions for them. Perhaps the paint was
out-dated? Not being an expert on paint (or anything else) I am not sure if
manufacturing dates are an issue. Perhaps the Aervoe was stored in a too
hot / too cold environment. I have no bias for or against either product, I
just suggest that we give Aervoe a chance to defend their product on this
list. It seems only fair. I speak from experience, having had my products
bad-mouthed here by grumpy old men. Once a product gets bad press, it's hard
to recover credibility.

Arthur