Re: [MV] M35 Tweeking for power

From: Mark Ehle (markehle@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 05:33:33 PDT

Jack -

I noticed a big improvement in my m35 when I adjusted the fuel density
compensator. I screwed it all the way in, as was the instructions that I
received from people who have done it on this list. I only burn diesel, so
there was no need for any compensation. Before I did this, going up even
small hills resulted in a downshift. Now I can actually accelerate up small
ones. It could be that mine was just very mis-adjusted.

Mark Ehle
1970 AMG M35A2
Dowling, MI