Re: [MV] M35 Tweeking for power

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 11:18:54 PDT

I found an old absolute manifold pressure guage from an airplane. It
reads from 10 to 75. It sits at 30, so I think it reads inches of
mercury. 30 inches is about 14.7 PSI which is our atmospheric
pressure.

This said, it looks like each inch of mercury on this dial is about
0.49 PSI. 11 pounds boost would show what, 30+22.5 = 52.5 on the dial?
This might make a nice addition to ye olde M35.

The nomenclature by the way is:
MS28077/5
U.S. Guage part 2825AC01
serial number 593