Re: [MV] M35 Tweeking for power

From: Mark Ehle (markehle@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 14:07:44 PDT

Terry -

Looking at the pump, it is on the right side underneath a metal cap that is
held on with safety wire. All I did was just take off the cap, screw the
adjusting screw all the way in, and put the cap back on. You also want to
make sure that when you put your throttle on the floor that you are not
hitting the throttle stop on the floor board before you get full travel out
of the pump.

Later -

Mark