Re: [MV] M35 Tweeking for power

From: Bill & Bonnie Prestin (bprestin@chartermi.net)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 19:55:24 PDT

    When I bought my LDS465-1A engine, it came as a Gov. rebuilt engine in
the can. One of the tags hanging on the engine said "use diesel fuel only"
because the compensator had been by-passed. It also came with a sealed bag
of fittings and small pieces of tubing with a set of directions on how to
un-bypass the compensator. "in case of the need for use of alternate fuels"

Bill
Michigan