Re: [MV] Towing an M1009 with a military wrecker

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 11:16:49 PDT

on a suburban it may work, but some vehicles the output shaft on the
transfer case is above the input shaft.and above the oil level. Which means
no oil if the input shaft does not turn.You need to make sure which you are
dealing with. I had my M211 2 1/2 ton towed home without removing the drive
shafts. The output shafts were below the input on the transfer case.so no
problems

BjP