Insurance Hell :(

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 23:17:22 PDT

Hello list,

I asked a bit back about insurance for my M211. I know I need insurance, and
it has been a pain to find something that will work. I had my dad call
condon and skelly, seemed like a possible option. They want a restored
vehicle and wil only insure if going to/from a show. I am also 17, which
makes things a lot harder. What do most of you do for insurance for your 2.5
ton trucks, even 5 ton, etc. If you guys would e-mail me who you go through,
and a contact number, I can go down the list and starting trying. This has
been the hardesst part of the project so far.... That would be a great help.
If anyone has any ideas, go right ahead. I would like to not worry about
having it in a locked grage, and drving limits, having it restored, all that
junk. I want to be able to DRIVE the thing whenever and not be hassled, or
get screwed on a technicality.

Thank you SO much,

Caleb