Looking For Center-Mount Troop Seat Mounting Kit for M35A2...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 12:10:17 PDT

Hi List...

Does anyone have a source of the pre-made center-mount troop seat
mounting kits for the deuce?

TB 9-2320-209-30/4 shows how to fabricate the kits, which I can and
will do if I can't find the kit, but I think I have seen pre-made kits
in the past, and it would be easier just to buy the kit if they are
available.

According to an old post on the MV list, the NSN for the kit is
2450-01-173-0134, but I cannot verify this (it doesn't come up as this
kit in the MILDOCS.COM Extended NSN Search).

If I fabricate a professional kit for myself, would anyone else be
interested in a kit too? I can make several if there is a demand.

Thanks!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com