Re: [MV] M35 operation-cargo cover..

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 11:37:39 PDT

I think I need M35 School...no, make that I know I
need M35 school! lol

What is the best shift range for the turbo diesel,
LD-465-1c, I am shifting up at 2000 rpms., is this
about right.

Is it advisable to take off in 2nd on level ground?
My truck seems like it is ok when I do a little bit
clutch to get a roll forward, hit about 1000 rpm, give
it some pedal and it seems fine and it avoids the
granny gear, but I don't know dielsels and I don't
want to lug the engine.

I put the new cargo cover on this morning. Strange,
the sides have no place to cinch/lash down, seems
sloppy. Inside, the cover doesn't lash to the bows.
Am I missing something here???

My S.U.M.B. troops carrier cover had about 20 tie down
points, same for my L3314.

Thanks for any tips!

Jack