Re: [MV] marker/running lights on M35

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 20:35:43 PDT

>Mark, its working as it should. Jonathon Emery posted the following some time
>ago and its very credible if one wants the parking light operational while
>driving. Enjoy; Kenny

Thanks for the credit. I did the splice of the two circuits as I outlined
and it all works fine. Just take the plug off the back of the light switch
and pull the harness down, find the two wires, cut them, strip them back (4
ends) then stick them into a butt splice (uninsulated) two wires on each
side, crimp, solder (optional I suppose) and then slide a piece of double
wall shrink tube (the type with the melt glue in the middle) over it (before
you crimp and solder !!!!!) and that's about it.

 Have not made any progress on the other DOT stuff, I'm finding my gama goat
more interesting at the moment.

later,

je