Re: [MV] Dumb Question

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 21:28:57 PDT

I know you have some toys: those might require an MV. but for most
household things I can't see an MV being necessary.. I've helped countless
friends move renting Ryder trucks.. If you have a 'household' worth of
things it might take half a dozen 26' trucks.. or one truck and 6 trips...
but either way unless you have a truck load of 1/2" impact sockets I can't
see straining a rental moving truck that much.

My question is: how does that compare with buying a Deuce shoppe van or
maybe a 5 Ton at todays absurd prices? mileage will probably be close to
the same comparing an MV to a Ryder truck, so...?

Either way, count me in.

         Paul