Re: [MV] M35 DNR Fire (more)

From: jalberhasky@juno.com
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 13:12:56 PDT

 If it is a LDT 465 1C, it will whistle real loud. The 1D does not.
1st gear is not syncro'd. You must be stopped before shifting into 1st.
Under normal conditions, one starts out in 2nd. If I need lower gears I
usually drop the transfer case into low range and use the sycro'd gears,
2nd-5th. 1st is almost never used unless you are pulling stumps.