Re: [MV] french

From: J Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 10:16:07 PDT

John,

I've got the perfect solution to everybody's problem. All we have to do
is sell California to the French. After they run it for 6 months, the
tide of Mexican illegal immigration will start flowing the other way as
it seems no one can stand to live under the rule of the French
(including the French themselves, judging from their merry-go-round of
different governments), and once "La Reconquista" is defeated, then all
we have to do is send one squad of soliders with German accents to the
capitol in LA, and the French will surrender the whole thing back to us
without firing a shot.

JTravis