Re: [MV] french

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 08:12:02 PDT

This has been going on for YEARS. It is actually illegal for many things
(all?) to be sold to French consumers unless the packaging is "localized"
into French.

Personally, if this is what it takes to prevent this world from becoming
one big massive American shopping mall, I'm for it. When I go to a
foreign country I actually like it look, sound, and feel different than a
New Jersey suburb :-)

Steve