MV Parks

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 18:30:22 PDT

We have all heard of KOA (Kampgounds of America), but how about MV Parks (of
America)? Places along the travel routes where we can camp for a night or
two and feel welcome and meet like minded individuals.

What if special parks were made available for MVer’s, camp grounds that were
made just for heavy noisy machines and possibly with obstacle courses and
service areas as well as bivouac areas? Granted, the customer base is
miniscule but are there any thoughts about these kind of facilities? How
could they be financed?

How many list members would welcome fellow travelers on short notice? I for
one, would/will do that.

We have land for this kind of thing and there are no noise ordinances here.
We could build obstacle courses…

We are about 20 miles east of I-77, or just 3 miles from the Blue Ridge
Parkway.

Just brainstorming a little.

Bjorn,
MVPA 19212