Re: [MV] Are auction vehicles generallydrivable?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 10:00:07 PDT

Ronzo once summed up the auction of military vehicles in a way that kinda
sticks with me and makes sense. In a nutshell he said that we are buying a
vehicle that it's owner has deemed too expensive to repair or mantain. This is all
well and good until you stop to think that its owner has a multi trillion
dollar budget, then it all comes to light. If the dude with the trillion dollar
budget says scrap it, what are we getting?

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee FL
71 A.M. General M35A2
73 A.M. General M275A2