Re: [MV] Join the Army, not if you ever had ridilin

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 21:05:21 PDT

Since Ritalin is primarilly used for "Attention Deficit Disorders" which
usually
are not curable, it may be that the Armed Services are more concerned about
someone who still has this disorder, than the fact that the person took a
particular
drug. I don't think you would want someone with that type of a disorder in a
combat situation, or driving an M88. (Mandatory MV content)

Disclaimer: I am reasonably certain that this is an accurate statement,
but I am by no means an authority on the subject, so if anyone knows different
please speak up.

Bruce MVPA 23824