OVERLORD SHOW report

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 12:50:46 PDT

Dear listers,

because of the trouble with the WAR & PEACE SHOW (entrance fee for MV +
supprt vehicle was £ 10, now £50, no civlian tents/caravans on the MV
site allowed, support car parking miles away, etc.) I decided not to go
to Beltring this year.
I have been there every year since 1997, since 2000 with my own running
Kettenkrad.

This year I went to the OVERLORD SHOW near Portmouth / Southampton. For
those, who are intested, I've written a small report with pictures about
my journey and the show:

http://www.kettenkrad.de/overlord2003e.htm (English language)

http://www.kettenkrad.de/overlord2003d.htm (German language)

I've enjoyed it very much and I never regret, that I didn't go to
Beltring this year.

The bigger show is not always the better show. In this case size doesn't
matter.

Best regards from Germany
Andreas