Re: [MV] OVERLORD SHOW report

From: patrick jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 16:13:44 PDT

It always happens and they never learn, that when organizers make
content-providing attendees jump through alot of inconvenient or
uncomfortable hoops, and on top of that raise the prices to poontish
levels, attendance drops, and they wonder why. Seen this happen at
various kinds of events. Sometimes the promoters take the attendees
for granted, like politicians take the ability to tax for granted.