Re: [MV] Photos of dead Husseins

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 09:29:03 PDT

To me, without being able to inspect closer, it looks
like these guys were hit with a rocket, not small arms
during the shoot out.

Wounds are more consistent with an explosion, I've
seen some similar in the past. They are in pretty
good shape for a large explosion, so doubt not much of
the blast nailed em, but certainly more than enough to
do the job! If it were from a genade there would be
more evidence of shrapnel, I would think ... so most
of this damage must have come from a rather large
(anti-tank?) round hitting near, still capable of
throwing them around and ripping off parts. My guess
is a TOW got em. In any case, it was good shooting.
Hoping Saddam will soon join them.

http://poetry.rotten.com/uday/