Re: [MV] Photos of dead Husseins

From: uniquemachine@cybcon.com
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 10:06:53 PDT

>From the looks of the pics, alot of the cause of death could have
been from the concussion blast? Over pressure of the brain, eyes ,
and ears could cause serious trauma and death, and it looks like
this may have been atleast partial cause.

MV content:

I love my M35A2 :)

A friend of mine at the Pentagon just sent me a picture of a TOW,
in
flight, on its way to great the fine offspring of Saddam. So it is
entirely possible that that is what got 'em :-)

Steve