Re: [MV] Cold roll

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 14:13:57 PDT

I have a friend that has salvage yard and he buys Armored trucks, he cannot
sell truck body, engine transmission, drive train cab sheet metal, etc. The
Armour is two sheets of steel with about 3 inches concrete between them. I
would guess steel to be less than 1/2 inch. I have no idea if is hot roll
or cold roll.

Everette

I WILL LIFT UP MY EYES TO THE HILL,
FROM WHENCE DOES MY HELP COME,