RE: [MV] CUCV diesel problems

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 10:24:44 PDT

Hi all!
I have had an electric pump in my 1009 for 3 years now. It is a civy
one off the shelf at local parts store for $40. I set mine up so that
when you turn the ignition key to on position, my electric pump starts
priming the system while I wait for the glow plugs. It still did not
help the fuel drain back. Changing the fuel pressure switch will and
did (and cheaper).

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer