Re: [MV] SA-18 GAM

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 11:42:27 PDT

Did you know the guy that was selling the SA-18's made
some pretty strong anti-American, pro-terrorist
comments into surveilance cameras. He could easily
have been a facilitor for the real thing and a lot of
people could have died, the ingredients were all
there, so don't feel too sorry that he was setup.

Next, unfortunately most people (well intended)
commenting about Islam don't really understand the
differences which are really key to understanding
Islamic extremism and terrorism. I would suggest you
search the web using the key words "Karbala, Shiite,
Wahhabi."

Wahhabism in particular has a brutal history and is
part of the motivating force behind terror attacks.
Saudi's are big on Wahhabi. And you wonder why
Saudi's were most of the 9/11 group? Wahhabi divides
humanity into believers and "infidels" and anyone who
is not a believer must die. That is the short form,
but basically correct.

By the way, does anyone know who supplies Saudi
vehicles? I heard Volvo does most of their smaller
4X4's and troop carriers.