Re: [MV] Virus warning for list, sorry

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 09:20:29 PDT

Sorry, but this is one of those obligatory notices
since I got the SOBIG virus from the list.

I stopped it and it was not so-big, but in fairness I
got to warn everyone else now. So my appologies.

It's a worm virus like the new Blaster virus that
works on your email and sends out email to anyone in
your mailbox.

I don't think it does anything else. I used NORTON to
fix it. And yes, I was running with Norton antivirus
and it was new and updated, but it still got by
somehow.