Re: [MV] HMMWV crushing and other dumb things

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 12:41:24 PDT

--- Steve Grammont <islander@midmaine.com> wrote:

  You obviously don't understand how economics and
> industrial realities work.

NOT true at all Steve. As a small business owner,
financial consultant, securities trader and former
ranking member of the GOP, I really do UNDERSTAND how
it works, perhaps too well for my own mental good.

I just don't approve of how it works and I think there
is a better way where everyone can be treated
fairly...and SAVE the taxpayers a bundle while
enhancing our HOBBY.