Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] m-35 horn

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 12:59:47 PDT

For those thinking about adding compressed air to a vehicle, I think that
the small 12-volt compressors might not give you enough air to do a series
of sustained
"get-your-fat,-ugly,-bicycle-riding-on-the-wrong-side-of-the-street-talking-
on-the-cell-phone-ass-out-of-my-way" blasts.

 I have in the past used an air-conditioner compressor on an auxiliary
fanbelt with success. Of course, finding a spot for the belt, pulley,
compressor, etc might be a chore.

Arthur "Drive like I own the road" Bloom