Re: [MV] MV RADIO RELATED -- Need Instructions for Microphone Connector...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 04:01:01 PDT

Hi Henry...

Thank you very much for your reply. That was the ticket! It worked
great.

I love this mail list!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com