Yellow noses in RVN

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 08:16:33 PDT

Hi All,

Well, the guys at "Beltrang" (sic.) are the AIPS and their German
brethren (Arny and the case-of-beer-per-hour Boys) and their vehicles
are mostly borrowed from persons like myself who would rather not dress
up in a uniform.

THEY did not know why some of their trucks had the pastel snouts either.
Old Caterpillar Yellow, BTW, is the nearest known civvy colour to USMC
yellow, being only a few parts-per-million different.

A good show they do indeed put on but I must say that I have never seen
beer-bellies like theirs in any of my pictorial records......

:-))
Gav.